Our Essential Cleaning Pack is designed to offer good value, high performance products that will keep your bike spick and span. Perfect for Christmas!
- Proper Cleaner Spray Bottle.
- Proper Cleaner capsules (enough for 2 x 750ml bottles)
- Finish Line Five Piece Brush Kit.
The General Cleaner is the 1st product to be released by Proper Cleaner. It’s designed primarily as a push bike cleaner, but it’ll have a good go at most things!
Developed by Guy Martin & the team, they put in over 100 miles a week, with the bikes only getting cleaned at the end of each week. They always use soft brushes to remove the stubborn stuff, so went for a formulation that is kind to all finishes.
Whether it’s a Road, Mountain, Gravel bike, or something in between the General Cleaner is the tool for the job.
Just fill your bottle with your own water (750ml), drop in a complete capsule, give it 30 seconds & a shake and it’s reet.
The liquid is fully biodegradable, alkaline based & it’s not tested on Nigel the Dog or his mates. It’s safe to use on all surfaces, including carbon fibre & anodized parts, nor will it affect the performance of your disc brakes. You get 1.5 litres of cleaner, but because we’re not shipping you 1.5 litres liquid it has a smaller carbon footprint than other cleaners on the market & the technology behind it is trick!
The five-brush set containing specialist cleaning tools for removing mud, road grime and caked-on dirt from your frame and components to get your bike sparkling clean
- A must-have kit to ensure an all-round clean and fully functioning bike with the minimum of effort
- Set includes five brushes accompanied by details of the multiple uses of each brush
- Use brushes to effectively remove mud, dirt and road grime from all areas of your bike
- Includes 22 cm long ball chain for hanging brushes up to dry after use