Half day e-bike hire £30
- Half Day e-bike hire £30 (9.30am – 12.30pm or 1.30pm – 4.30pm)
We have created free routes on outdooractive, a free to use app, that you can download to your phone, making use of the phone mounts on the e-bikes.
The Bath Two Tunnels Circuit is a perfect day out for families. It’s an easy, circular walking and cycling route. On the Bath Two Tunnels Circuit you’ll see the UK’s longest cycling and walking tunnel, the spectacular Tucking Mill Viaduct and the Dundas Aqueduct.
Flat, traffic-free and lined with greenery – it’s no wonder the Bristol and Bath Railway Path is so popular. It’s used by people walking, cycling, running and has disabled access too. The Bristol and Bath Path itself is ideal for a day out, or you can use it to travel between these two great cities.
Helmets, lights, hi-vis vest, locks and phone holders are included. We regret we cannot fit child seats to our E-bikes.
If you have any questions please email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 463350
- The full cost or balance of a hire booking is required before bikes will be made available for the hire period
- A deposit of £250 (card payment) per booking, for satisfactory return of equipment will be taken when you arrive and returned on the day
- Cancellation charges will apply as outlined in our detailed terms and conditions
- The hirer will be responsible for any theft, loss or damage to equipment during the hire period
- You have an obligation to use the equipment in a safe and sensible manner and ensure that all members of your party are wearing appropriate clothing and footwear and are also in good physical and mental health.
- Photo-Id is required
- An adult needs to book if hire user is under 18, (14yrs is the minimum age for E-Bike use in the UK)
- Terms and conditions apply